RFI

Re: [RFI] evil rfi nextdoor

Subject: Re: [RFI] evil rfi nextdoor
From: Mike Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 07:55:50 -0400
Rodger a couple of things I'd like to suggest is when you turn off the main
make sure that you're not just reducing the amount irradiation to the level
that it seems like it's gone. Sometimes turning off the main cuts off a large
portion of antenna that helps to radiate the noise. by doing that it would make
it seem as the noise is gone when really it's just much much weaker than it
used to be and you don't know that it still radiating. The same thing can occur
when you're turning off individual breakers. When you turn off the breaker to
the room you're in the noise goes away because you just shut off half of the
antenna in that area. So once you turn off the breaker or main go outside to
the meter and make sure you can't hear the noise radiating from the other side
of the meter.
once you're certain that the noise is in that residence and you turn off the
individual breaker that controls that noise then go to that area of the house,
not looking for a specific item, and unplug everything starting at the door to
that area and go around the walks and unplug everything one at a time. do this
until you turn off the device that's creating your noise problem. remember
sometimes circuits two adjacent rooms are tapped off the circuit in the
previous room so you could easily have an outlet in the next room that's on the
circuit of the original rim. Also it's often that electricians will tap off of
a circuit in the attic and run it to the other side of the house.
Don't be fooled by the arcing sound the only way to really tell it's an arc is
by looking at it on an oscilloscope. it's always best not to judge the sound in
the source. Just tracked the noise. Don't go looking for specifics because that
just has you're running all over the house. another thing, the noise is
radiating from every wire in the house so trying to sniff it out isn't very
useful inside of the house because as you pass a wire in the wall than the boys
were radiate in the level will increase its can be very misleading.
Visit www. RFI services.com and look at the how to locate information there it
would be very useful to have this in hand when you go to the neighbor's house
and hand it to them. The last couple paragraphs you'll find very useful in your
explanation.

⁣From Mike's Mobile Email

Sent from BlueMail ​