RFI

[RFI] NanoVNA was:Re: What an interesting article...

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] NanoVNA was:Re: What an interesting article...
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 20:41:51 -0400
Gosh, that NanoVNA reminds me of being in the market for a new multimeter last year- there must have been 50 available, but the majority of them clearly came out of the same factory.  Check Amazon's listing and you'll see what I mean - there are at least 25 different offerings, all of which appear to be built around the same main unit, ranging in price from $39 to $70-something.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.