RFI

Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com, MICHAEL ST ANGELO <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:28:50 +0000 (UTC)
 Are the HFT guys (the High Frequency traders on Wall Street, you know,
'quants' et al)
still testing on the HF bands, with the intent to use that medium to execute
trades with
less than the delays seen on the fiber circuit from Chicago to New York (and
elsewhere)?

de AA5CT

.
.

     On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 2:12:45 PM CST, MICHAEL ST ANGELO