RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Lights

To: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Lights
From: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:31:49 -0600
Feit Electric at the LED’s that I have in the shack lamp and other places in
the house.  There are two in the basement that I never shut off.  The shop
lights are also Feit Electric.  My doublet goes over the house at about 30
feet, it’s 140 feet long with open feeders.  The yagi is a SteppIR at about 40
feet now and the tower base is about 35 feet from my shack window.  When I turn
on the lights I don’t hear any increase in the noise floor here which is pretty
quiet here for being in  a city.  Noise floor right now on 20 meters is about
S-2 to S-3 on my K3 with no attenuation, preamp off.  If I turn the yagi South
the noise floor increases, I believe it’s from my neighbors next door (200 ft)
or beyond, but not from my own house.

Dale, K9VUJ