RFI

Re: [RFI] Quidance on finding noise?

To: rfi@contesting.com, Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quidance on finding noise?
From: AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 10:53:45 +0000 (UTC)
 I have found power line noise sources on 160 all the way out to 5 miles.

Here's a list of some of the more notable sources found over the last decade or
so:

https://powerlinenoiseallentexas.wordpress.com/

One of them not listed was on a co-op power pole that had a bad lightning
arrester and was 5 miles out to my NE.

HERE'S what I successfully use, time and TIME again:

https://powerlinenoiseallentexas.wordpress.com/df-equipment/

Good luck in the hunt.

de AA5CT

.
.     On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 10:55:25 PM CST, Kenny Silverman