RFI

Re: [RFI] Guidance on finding noise?

To: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Guidance on finding noise?
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:01:57 -0500
Hi Lee,  thanks for your story!  KC4D has the DX Engineering vertical array
laying on the ground so we may look at that as the sense antenna. The current
project we were looking At was a better 2m detection system just in case...
but I really like the SDR in a truck Which Jim is also strongly advocating
looking at the spectrum

Not sure if you or others asked about turning off the house power, and yes
that’s been done. The noise does not go away.

We’re regrouping on our test equipment and process.  We are really appreciative
of all the great input on our quest

Regards , Kenny K2KW