RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise

To: "Michael Martin, RFI Services" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise
From: Dave <rocketnj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:27:39 -0400
Could be On Foot!

I’ve got to get the power company back out once the virus passes. Primary for
my neighborhood ends on one of the poles in front of my house. When it gets low
humidity and anything over a slight breeze the noise floor primarily on 40
meters and 15 meters goes up about 20 dB.

Fortunately my HF radio is a Flex and the wide noise blanker knocks it down to
normal levels. Still need to get the problem fixed.

Reading the discussions in this forum are very informative for picking up some
tricks to track noise.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my iPad