RFI

[RFI] RFI affects station Amp / Voltage / Watt / WHour meter

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI affects station Amp / Voltage / Watt / WHour meter
From: Mike NA6MB <na6mb.mike@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 16:34:17 -0700
I have a Voltage / Amp / Watt / Watt Hour meter similar to the one shown from eBay.

Works great except when I Tx on HF.
Then the display may go off or numbers scrambled or all segments on.
I have mounted it in a metal grounded case with ferrites on the leads.
I have one on the voltage sense / power pair and one on each end of the current sense leads.

Any ideas on what to try next?

--
Thanks,
Mike