RFI

Re: [RFI] "Marker RFI"

To: rfi@contesting.com, Chuck Gooden <chuck.gooden@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] "Marker RFI"
From: James Gordon Beattie Jr <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 04:29:54 +0000 (UTC)
Chuck,

If it goes to 8.5 MHz it could be VDSL.

Check the raster between carriers.  If it is 4.3125 kHz, then it very well may
be VDSL.  If you don't have that resolution on your receiver, measure to see if
every other carrier is separated by 8.625 kHz.

Let us know what you have.

73,

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

201.314.6964

Get Outlook for Android

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 5:36 PM -0400, "Chuck Gooden"
<Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net> wrote:

When you find it let me know because I have something very similar.  I
have S-7 across the 40 meters and below.  It is significantly reduced
above ~8.5 Mhz

Have not had much luck finding it though.

Chuck K9LC