RFI

[RFI] Oven update #4 'final' response

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Oven update #4 'final' response
From: "Gary Peterson" <kzerocx@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 18:29:39 -0600
For whatever reason, my original post was bounced by the list’s filter.  I
changed the subject line and here we go again.  See below.

Is this something that Underwrighters Laboratories might be interested in?

Gary

Per the technicians notes on file the unit is working within specifications,
and HAM Radio Frequency output is causing an electrical interference with the
unit circuit. Which means the issue is not with the unit, but the equipment
being used. The warranty covers manufactures defects, if there are no defects
found with the unit no accommodation can be offered. Office of the President
Samsung Electronics America