RFI

[RFI] Radar 433 MHz.

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Radar 433 MHz.
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 11:39:43 -0700
> And now I have multiple 'research' high-powered wind profiler radar
> emissions out of Longmont, Colorado to deal with.

Any chance of a short recording? I've been hearing an unusual radar signal from roughly 300 - 450 MHz for the past several years, never been able to ID it.

Additionally, I've been hearing an odd pulse, which I suspect is some exotic form of radar from roughly 100 - 550 MHz for the past several years, but only in a specific region. Recently, within the past couple of months, I've been hearing two pulses, one stronger, one fainter, in the same region.

I have recordings of the ones mentioned above, and others, I'll dig them up for you.

Kurt