RFI

[RFI] Rheem HVAC RFI Link to document

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Rheem HVAC RFI Link to document
From: "Karin Johnson" <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 13:49:28 -0400
Hello again group:

I created a power point document outlining some of the measurements

I've taken with regard to the RFI source from the new Rheem HVAC heat

pump system recently installed.

I've been accumulating as much documentation as I can via internet sites.

Some of the user manuals are available, but the important ones regarding

the Power inverter drive user manual and the communication baud rate from

the ECONET thermostat are not available.  I will continue to look.

I am doing this work now with regard to information gathering so that I can

address this issue with the installer to help me look at solutions without

voiding any warranty should I take off mechanical coverings on the unit
without their help.

Here is a link to the document at Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FYIZseDnlsM8UMfnAGhPUjJ7aPMJ2xCT/view?usp=s
haring

I've allowed anyone to view this.  It should work.  If it doesn't let me

Know via this forum and I will see if I set the permissions incorrectly.

Karin Anne Johnson  P.E.  K3UU

Palm Harbor, FL