RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Clean Audio Amplifiers For Amateur Use?

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Clean Audio Amplifiers For Amateur Use?
From: Bob Turner <n2scj-lists@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 17:08:43 +0000
I use this one with the supplied wall wart.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dta-1-class-d-ac-dc-battery-powered-mini-amplifier-15-wpc--300-380

I feed spkr audio to line-in on a mixer, then mixer out to the amp which drives
two small Optimus speakers.   Amp is behind mixer in my qrz pic.  Its about 99%
interference free from my own TX signals.  There was a particular freq which I
can't remember now that might have been getting into my audio distribution
system.  Part of my HF loop antenna with up to 500w used is about 15 feet above
the shack/amp.  I operate HF with up to 700w, and VHF+ with up to 200w.

7 3  Bob
N2SCJ