RFI

Re: [RFI] What was that noise?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] What was that noise?
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 17:35:55 -0400
Jim, the Ryobi charger lacks a wallwart, so that option's out.  The Black and Decker unit has a wart, but its output is an odd 8.5 VDC.  In any case, I can live with only plugging them in when I need them.

At least I've found the source of the paralyzing noise that made SSB very unpleasant when I pointed my beam West (toward the house), just in time for FD.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.