RFI

Re: [RFI] Odd broadcast radio reception.

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Odd broadcast radio reception.
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:19:56 -0500

That's just wrong! But what do you say to Mom....

I guess I was privileged. My first novice rig in 1977 was a Heathkit HW-100 obtained from and built by my Elmer next door (I recently changed my call to the one he held for 20 years before going to a 1x2). I passed the HW-100 on to my nephew who never got his ticket (he had lots of other things on his mind) and it sit in his closet for decades. I reacquired it in 2019 since it was headed for ebay and have since restored. I can use it now that my power line RFI is gone!

Oh, I=E/R   :-)

Chuck

W4NBO