RFI

[RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com
From: "Eddie Edwards" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 15:56:42 -0500
Has anyone else noticed it's difficult to find the RFI mailing list link on
contesting.com home page?

If it's there, I and others I've sent there can no longer find it.  If it's
there, then it's just me and old man's syndrome.  LOL

I've also tried searching for it on contesting.com without success.

If you don't already know the link to list.contesting.com which might be
blocked by some browsers as "Not secure", it would be hard for a new comer
to find it and sign up.

Am I missing something obvious to everyone else?  If so, I'll tip my hat to
you.

73, de ed -K0iL

Eddie Edwards

PO Box 375