RFI

Re: [RFI] HI and WATER HOLE INTERFERENCE

To: Terry Bullett <tbullett@skybeam.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] HI and WATER HOLE INTERFERENCE
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 17:39:25 +0000
Interesting, it has been off for about 24 hours.  But, it WILL be back, I'm
sure of that unless someone local has gotten wind of my problem.  Thanks
for forwarding.

Yes, even FCC generally ignores us minions.  They do "sorta" listen to ARRL
after this amateur radio organization has massaged the complaint a bit to
verify it's a real problem.  Basically, ARRL is 'volunteering' to do the
work FCC was chartered to do.

Dave

--
*Dave - WØLEV*