RFI

Re: [RFI] Led desk lamps

To: leonard keepers <leonard.keepers@comcast.net>, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Led desk lamps
From: Dale <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 23:40:35 +0000
Leonard,

If you have not already done so, you might check out Amazon and eBay to see if
they have what you want with fluorescent bulbs.  If not, another source could
be places that carry used office equipment.  Finally, there is also a ham fest.
 I've seen lots of those lamps you want at fests for many years.  I got mine at
a used office equipment store.  As far as I know, you can still buy fluorescent
tubes, but you may have to go on-line or to an industrial supply company to
find them.  I don't know if Menard's or Home Depot carries them anymore.

73, Dale
WA9ENA