RFI

[RFI] S-Meter Reading verses Harmful Interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] S-Meter Reading verses Harmful Interference
From: <wx5l@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 19:08:28 -0600
Hello all,

In regards to my comments earlier about what the FCC said constitutes
"harmful interference I did make a mistake about who said it from the FCC.
It was not Jessica Rosenworcel but rather Laura Smith, FCC Special Council.

I misunderstood that fact from my 30 year acquaintance who has been fighting
this RFI issue from October 2020 until now. He has clearly provided video
showing interference S-6 and above. The comments below come from Laura
Smith, FCC Special Council .  He doesn't know why she picked the lower level
of S-3 as non-harmful.

Video's have been sent clearly showing an S-3 to S-9 level but whatever the
level for the FCC to say a certain S-meter reading deemed non-harmful is
wrong. The FCC doesn't want to deal with issues like this but actually it
should be their responsibility to step in.