RFI

Re: [RFI] HVAC RFI

To: Gary Johnson <gwj@me.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] HVAC RFI
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 18:40:45 -0400
I also have a Carrier Infinity system. A really great product and I have never
experienced any RFI from it. More importantly, the variable speed components
save a LOT of electricity and are so quiet that you hardly know it’s on.
Disclosure: My son owns a major Carrier dealership in the Raleigh and Charlotte
areas but is aware and sensitive to RFI concerns.
73,
Jim K4QPL
Sent from my iPhone