[RTTY] 73 Ray, and hello Trey

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 73 Ray, and hello Trey
From: Phil Cooper GU0SUP" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper GU0SUP)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:54:22 +0100
May I take the opportunity of saying THANKYOU to Ray (from this side of the
pond), and also for the support and help you have given me over the years.

The WF1B software is still my chosen thing, and I hope it will continue to
function for many of the contests....................... (ie, let's hope
there aren't too many rule changes!!!).

Also, thanks to Trey for doing what he did. I think he did the right thing
here, and for those of you who moaned about it, well, I am sure many of you
would have been the first to start shouting when you found that the WF1B
reflector had stopped working! It is only the list name that changed!

Also, Ray, don't be a stranger on the bands! Go work a few of us in the
contest from time to time. You would receive a very warm welcome from
everyone.

Very best 73 to you all on this new reflector, and let's hope it all works
out in the end.

Phil GU0SUP