[RTTY] RE: 2001 NAQP RTTY Team List - Update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: 2001 NAQP RTTY Team List - Update
From: k5dj@writelog.com (Ron K5DJ)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:13:28 -0000
  Hello everyone, my apologies for being so slow about keeping our
  team list up dated on the reflector. My brother had a heart attach
  and had to have a triple bypass. I have been gone for almost a week.
  I will have to return in a couple of days.

  Below is all the information I have on the NAQP teams at this time.
  I have mail scattered everywhere on 3 different computers. One computer
  is still in Abilene.  I have asked Wayne K7WM to carry the ball on making
  announcements etc. His e-mail address is: k7wm@i10net.com  What ever is
  wrong with the list below, additions or corrections can be sent to Wayne.
  I most likely won't be able to participate in this years RTTY NAQP test.

  After the contest send me your logs I have plenty of help lined up to
  make sure the logs are taken care of after the contest..

  RTTY NAQP logs can be sent to:  rttynaqp@ncjweb.com, k5dj@writelog.com,
  I will get them from both addresses listed above..

  Again my apologies for being way behind in keeping everything posted on
  the reflector for this years NAQP contest.

   Good luck to all in this years RTTY NAQP Contest..

                     2001 NAQP RTTY Team List

 1. TCG NAQP Team   - W4GKM, W4AUI, W0ETC, W4OX, N4JN
 2. TheFloBoys Team - K4PX, AF4Z, K4QD, KC4HW, WB4EQS
 3. SMC Team        - WA9ALS, WA0SXV, AA9RR, (Needs two more team members)
 4. Raj VE6RAJ Team - VE6RAJ, KI6DY, VA7SW, W7TI, N1NB (No team name yet)

    Ops looking for a team:

 1. N8YYS  - rmaull@citynet.net
 2. WA9ALS - wa9als@starband.net
 3. AK6R   - callbob@home.com  (Bob says he will do a full contest effort.)