[RTTY] "Dx-pedition" to Ocracoke Island NA67

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] "Dx-pedition" to Ocracoke Island NA67
From: wb8yjf@earthlink.net (Jon Severt)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:09:40 -0400
Hi all,

I just wanted any IOTA chasers to know I will be QRV from Ocaracoke Island,
NC, IOTA NA67, USI NC001S, from 22 July till 29 July. I will be qrv on RTTY,
CW, & SSB mostly 20-10 M. If you want this island for a RTTY IOTA, please
look for me. Please QSL direct if possible, it is a LOT faster & I usually
replay to direct card requests within a day or so of reciept.

My address is:
Jon Severt/WB8YJF
5586 Babbitt Rd.
New Albany, OH 43054
USA

Hope to work all you RTTY guys!

73, Jon WB8YJF

PS Ray did a great job & made contesting on RTTY a pleasure! Sure beats the
days of using 2 computers, keyboards, etc. !!