[RTTY] Re: a generalized website

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: a generalized website
From: nt1v@hotmail.com (Robert Boyd)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:31:54 -0400
Hello all,

With 12 hour days at work I am making somewhat slow but steady progress.

I have registered www.RTTYINFO.net for 5 years.  I have paid for this.

I have not yet made any decision where to host it.  Is there anyone out
there in RTTY land who has an "in" with a web-hosting company who could give
us a "deal"?

Or on the other hand, send me private mail and tell me where NOT to go for
hosting, based upon your experiances.

Or send me private mail and tell me where you have had really GOOD
experiences with web-hosting.

This will be OUR site; I'd appreciate your help on choosing a website which
will be good for us: a reasonable amount of bandwidth for data passage at a
"cheap" price.  <grin>

Regards,

Bob - NT1V (in hot but dry Phoenix - enjoying it!)