[RTTY] W1ZT NAQP RTTY 2001 SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT NAQP RTTY 2001 SOAB
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:30:29 -0400
Very slow start but good participation from "across the pond" helped keep my
sanity.  At one point Mark at SP5ZCC and I started chatting about why
everyone had their receivers off !!  Of course I then ran into "tonedeaf"
and wondered about my own equipment Hi Hi !!  Thanks for the Qs Doug.

But the activity picked up and I had a ball.  My best results to date and
great fun to see what the next "name" was going to be.  There were some
really creative ones.  But I think ALGROWER and UNCLESAM were my favorites.

Thanks to all for the contacts and patience.  Thanks to all of the DX
stations for your participation as well.  The time period is a difficult one
for our European brethren to hang in there on 40m but many stayed the
course.

 Band     Q    Mult
 80        45      26
 40        83      36