[RTTY] N5ZM NAQP RTTY 2001 SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N5ZM NAQP RTTY 2001 SOAB
From: n5zm@arrl.net (Earl)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:42:23 -0500
Hi all, got a late start do to work commitments. Got started just after 2200z
so I missed most of the activity on 10 and 15. Also had to go back in this
morning (Sun) at 6 AM so I had to shutdown at 0430z. 40 mtrs was good but I
really struggled on 75 with the QRN. A special thanks goes to Raj VE6RAJ for
the extra effort on 75 even though I never did print his exchange. Thanks for
all the Q's and hope to see you all in the next one. 73's from 'HOT and HUMID'
Arkansas.

Earl N5ZM..

NAQP RTTY 2001

Call used: N5ZM