[RTTY] 32 bit wanted - the solution

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 32 bit wanted - the solution
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:16:07 +1000
Ekki. re the N1MM program........  you missed the point entirely.    You do
not have to keep track of the information because the program does it for
you.  It is there whenever or if-ever you want it  You do not HAVE to use
the info just because it is there....   I have used N6TR and CTlog for a
number of years and N1MM is far faster and easier to operate during a
contest.      But, please do not use it... the slower the program that you
use the more chance I have of getting a better score.

John - vk4cej