[RTTY] WRITELOG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WRITELOG
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:04:25 EDT
--part1_b7.113bcb8b.2890d4a9_boundary

Hello Guys,
First I hope im on the right Reflector for this question.  Got a problem with
Writelog, Not a biggie, But cant figure out what I did.

I started to get ready for the Russian contest and hit something and dont
know  what I did, anyway when I got it all ready to go I cant get the Red
line in the receive screen to stop just keeps going down where you cant see
what is being sent, work OK last week end anyone got any ideas what im
talking about?

Tnx Tom
Wa8rpk

--part1_b7.113bcb8b.2890d4a9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello Guys,
<BR>First I hope im on the right Reflector for this question. &nbsp;Got a
problem with
<BR>Writelog, Not a biggie, But cant figure out what I did.
<BR>
<BR>I started to get ready for the Russian contest and hit something and dont
<BR>know &nbsp;what I did, anyway when I got it all ready to go I cant get the
Red
<BR>line in the receive screen to stop just keeps going down where you cant see
<BR>what is being sent, work OK last week end anyone got any ideas what im
<BR>talking about? &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Tnx Tom
<BR>Wa8rpk