[RTTY] 2002 RTTY Roundup

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2002 RTTY Roundup
From: aa9rr@wi.rr.com (Timothy R. Mohr, AA9RR)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:13:29 -0500
Live in the ARRL Central Division?

Ever had the need to have a plaque hanging on the wall?

Well folks here is your big chance!

        The soap opera of AA9RR in the RTTY Roundup Mult-Op Low Power Class is
pulling the plug. I have worked this contest since 1992 (as KB9DMV back
then), and I think in every category through the years. Won three plaques in
the multi-op category, last year in which my daughter (KB9WSN) and I did our
best year ever. Oh, you will still see my call in the contest. I still have
a personal goal of breaking  1000 Qs in a contest. But, I will only be
turning in a checklog, my mountain has been climbed enough. Time for someone
new to take the title, and set a new record.
        You don't need a fantastic station, nor a huge antenna array. The
software
needed to give you the edge is free. And, there are plenty of contests to
prepare a winning strategy before January. Good luck, and see you in the
logs.

Tim Mohr
AA9RR