[RTTY] Re: [SMC] GAP Verticals

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [SMC] GAP Verticals
From: davew9lya@juno.com (David W Sher)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:16:55 -0500
My Butternut HF-9V survived a Skokie (Chicago suburb) winter, mounted on
a mast 10'up.  I would assume that a Butternut HF-2V would be as rugged;
they also have a 160-meter loading coil kit.  You will get very narrow
bandwidth on 160, however, due to being physically short.

Dave        W9LYA
What wrought doG hath?