[RTTY] New FT1000MP/Ac Advice Pls.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New FT1000MP/Ac Advice Pls.
From: Robertrttywebb@aol.com (Robertrttywebb@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 05:31:29 EDT
Hi guys, i have been a bit quite lately and the main reason is the lack of a
radio, and not that we here in GB have sunk under the weight of all the rain.
Well the new radio is going to be the Yaesu FT1000mp/ac, so if you are using
one for rtty please could you drop me a line direct,( seems the reflectors a
lot busier these days and  dont want to add to everybody overloading the
delete button ) as im sure theres lots of new settings etc for me to play
with. I am looking to be back on the air for the SARTG with a new C3SS and
create rotator as well so listen out for me, all the best Robert, G0URR.