[RTTY] EO1I - RU WW RTTY 2001

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EO1I - RU WW RTTY 2001
From: gord@kron.donetsk.ua (Vladimir A. Gordienko)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:03:35 +0100
Hello guys,
As far as I know there are some changes in RU WW
RTTY Contest managment happened this year. According to
recent brief discussion in ContestRU reflector there are some
rules changes are expected to be next year: date (not the same
as of IOTA contest), duration ( 12-12 UTC vs 48h) etc.
73, Vladimir ("Bob")  UT1IA  =  EO1I

Russian RTTY WW 2001

Call used: EO1I
Operator: UT1IA
Location: Ukraine

Entry Class: Single Op, 10m Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80         0     0     0     0
40         0     0     0     0
20         0     0     0     0
15         0     0     0     0
10        64   340    10    24
--------------------------------
Total     64   340    10    24

Claimed Score: 11560

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Club Participation: Ukrainian Contest Club

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 30.07.2001   Signature  Vladimir Gordienko    Call UT1IA