[RTTY] 23 RTTY ALIVE!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 23 RTTY ALIVE!
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J. O'Brien)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:11:51 -0400
Well, the rehearsal for the September 1 23 Hz RTTY test when better than I
expected.  In the past hour I have seen 20 stations on 20M using 23Hz RTTY
including a PJ2 and EA3 and an F5.  Several folks from 6 land in the USA,
and a few VE's.

It looks like we really do need the practice.  Many stations jumping all
over the band trying to find each other and seems everyone was unsure which
sideband or normal/reverse setting to use.  I had good luck with Zakanaka
but still need to use MixW a little more to get the hang of it.

Andy KB2EOQ