[RTTY] SARTG Headstart

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG Headstart
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:59:03 -0500
OK guys & gals, gave you all about a 3 hour headstart in the contest.
Just got home from work and a wonderful pileup of stateside and Canada
but the noise on 20 meters is so high I can only barely notice EU calling
me.  So no EU in the log thus far on 20.  Afraid to even listen to 40 if 20
is so noisy!

Oops, just worked EA7KF!  Maybe the bands are improving!

I can hear more EU calling me just can't pull them out.  Keep calling though,
I'll keep listening!

A index of 23 and K index of 5?  Ouch!  It can only get better, right?  Glad
I bought a 6-pack of beer on the way home...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/