[RTTY] www.RTTYINFO.net

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] www.RTTYINFO.net
From: w1vxv@adelphia.net (Bob Boyd)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:31:37 -0700

Announcing the rebirth of "All Things RTTY"; www.RTTYINFO.net is ready
for your access.

Please visit the site and enjoy; I hope that it will be a useful
resource as it was when N1RCT sponsored it!  You can provide criticism,
suggestions, and submissions to me.  With your help, the site can be as
valuable as it was in the past.  I would especially appreciate new
material to be displayed there.

You will note that I do NOT plan to carry the contest calendar, rules, &
results.  Those are available at the RTTYJOURNAL site.

Although I have been busy verifying links, there are surely some that I
have missed. (I did NOT yet verify those on the 'RTTY Home Page Links'.)
Please submit corrections to me.

Best regards to all,
Bob, NT1V (ex-W1VXV)

Visit the new "All Things RTTY" site: