[RTTY] DK3VN SARTG SOAB (LP)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DK3VN SARTG SOAB (LP)
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:48:10 +0100
Hi,

oooh boy ... at my QTH the propagation conditions where allmost bad on my
bread an butter bands (20/15). On 10m I made some short skip QSO's, a few
LU's, PY's, CX7BF and EM1HO; but nooooo "Double Uuuuus". ~:-)

Anyway, this contest is gone, the next one is waiting!

Meanwhile I am starting to hate this sound card based software, or should
I better say: the knowledge of their operators? I have the impression, that
this guys never heard anything of "zero beat". Until mow I thought our
hobby is a technical based one ...

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

Entry Class: SOAB (LP)

Band     Q's   Pts   Aera    DX
80        59   570      0    20
40        90   870      0    27
20       116  1305      9    36
15       126  1565     16    40
10        27   310      0    16
Total    418  4620     25   139

Claimed Score: 757.680

--
GDXF#207:Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!