[RTTY] RTTY comport assignment question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY comport assignment question
From: wa0roi@arrl.net (Chuck Brudtkuhl)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:49:29 -0500
I had RxD on my com3 go bad, so I moved rig control to
com6.  My logging software made the transition FB, but RTTY
can't initialize the radio control for some reason.

I've changed the RTTY.ini file to show the radio control now
on com6 .. I've provided the base address and interrupt for
com6 ... actually the rtty.ini file looks just like it did
before except for the change of com3 to com6, the base
address change and the IRQ change.

Is it possible that RTTY doesn't like a comport number as
high as 6?  I'd think it wouldn't care!

Ideas?

73 de Chuck
wa0roi