[RTTY] N6TQS - SCC RTTY 01 -SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N6TQS - SCC RTTY 01 -SOABLP
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:10:30 -0400 (EDT)
SCC RTTY Championship

Call used: N6TQS

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power, etc...

Band    QSOs   Pts  Years
80         0     0     0
40        15    26    13
20        45   100    28
15        51   128    36
10         3     7     3
-----   ----  ----  -----
Total    114   261    80

Claimed Score: 20880

It looked real good until the Sun whacked the bands, but they came
back pretty well.  10M must have been open, since I worked J8 and VK
there, but there weren't many people.  I was surprised to work
many Baltic stations in my late evening.  Usually 20 gets pretty bad
here at night.  They kept me up after my normal bedtime.

Many Q's were a struggle, and thanks for all the patience.

73, doug