[RTTY] NH6XM SOSB 10M

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NH6XM SOSB 10M
From: nh6xm@flex.com (nh6xm@flex.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:38:43 -1000
Soapbox:  Got a late start on Fri. due to circumstances beyond my control.
Worked 5 stations on 10m.  Spent Sat. fixing the water tank and celebrating
ganddaughters birthday.  So on Sun. an hour and a half before the contest
ended, I decided to make a few more Q's  for a check log on 10m so that the
5 stations I worked Fri. wouldn't loose the Q and/or Multi.

  Well, if condx were as good all week-end as they were the last 1 1/2 hour
of contest, I really missed a good one.  I worked 88 stations in that time.
S&P for about 4 or 5 and called CQ once. The pile up didn't quite 'till the
final bell.  All stations were loud; even Chen was 599+ here. <grin>  Saw
lots of new calls too.  Thanks to all who worked me and to the sponsors for
the contest.

Call: NH6XM
Location: HI  Zone: 31

Band     Q     Pt    QTH  DX   ZN