[RTTY] KAm parts needed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KAm parts needed
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net (George Henry)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:24:21 -0500
I had posted this request before, but the party who replied never answered
my further inquiries.....

I need either a parts KAM or just the CPU to try and repair my KAM
(w/expansion board).  The VHF audio input plug came into contact with a pass
transistor on the back of my power supply (WHY aren't they covered???) and
28 volts DC went where it didn't belong...  Kantronics says it's most likely
the CPU, and they can't get parts.  The CPU is a HD63B03XP, which apparently
is also found in many higher-end musical keyboards.  I found a couple of
sources on the internet, but they all have ridiculous minimum # or $ orders.

If anybody can help out, I'd really appreciate it!  I only got this thing a
couple of months before this happened.

73 de KA3HSW