[RTTY] Which RTTY Program To Use ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Which RTTY Program To Use ??
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:39:36 +1000
Hello Robert.   Thankyou for your comprehensive and informative reply.. The
information you supplied is very very helpful.    I have a soundblaster 1024
which is PCI so there is a strong possibility that RITTY will not work...
And this is the very reason why I would never ever pay for software that I
have not had the chance to test.   To expect someone to send $us100 or more
for software that has not been tested on my system is ludicrous.  It is no
wonder the program gets pirated.       I am currently using Zakanaka with my
soundcard  but more frequently use Logger and/or TRTY with my trusty old
PK232.

OK on the N1MM reflector too...  I look forward to the PK232 support  :-)

Again Robert, thankyou for the excellent reply.

John - vk4cej

To: <rtty@contesting.com>