[RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List
From: arne_luehrs@hp.com (LUHRS,ARNE (HP-France,ex1))
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:17:03 +0200
Waldemar,

Great job, it's fun to see the familiar names and to have a reference of
calls for future contests. It will for sure help other people to come to
this part of the hobby once they realize with what level of effort they can
become "WORLD CONTESTER" (i.e. a quite feasible effort!)

I's great to see how "bad" I'm personally doing, gives me a nice aim for the
upcomming winter season!

Thanks a lot for all the time you have invested in this project

Arne
F/KF6EDK F/PA0KKV