[RTTY] A different approach to an old topic

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A different approach to an old topic
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:01:09 -0400
HI Walt,
I think it means there are a lot more CW/SSB ops than RTTY ops.
>From past "big" DXpeditions, it has been said there are about 2000
active RTTY DXers.  As holder of both RTTY DXCC and 5BDXCC
(and 5BWAZ), I don't think either RTTY DXCC or 5BDXCC are
difficult, especially nowadays with help from the Cluster. It's just
that 5BDXCC usually takes longer because of seasonal band
condx (such as 80 and 10 much better in winter) and waiting for
good sunspots on 10. In my experience, 5BWAZ is a real
challenge!
73 Barry