[RTTY] Re: [1000mp] Service Turnaround time

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [1000mp] Service Turnaround time
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 07:37:01 +1000
I was talking away to a friend and he ssid  "Your audio sounds terrible,
what have you done?".       I turned the output monitor on and sure enough,
it sounded like it was full of RF.     I reset the processor just in case
but no difference then I started switching things in and out.. I discovered
that if I turned on the inbuilt ATU the output went real crappy.     With
the ATU off, all sounded normal.    I didn't want to keep using the radio
just in case I was causing further problems so sent it to the doctor...

John - vk4cej