[RTTY] Zone 2 DXpedition

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Zone 2 DXpedition
From: nb1b@hotmail.com (Dennis Egan)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:52:02 -0400
interested, I will be going on a DXpedition to zone 2 for the 2001 CQWW SSB
contest, and will have an opportunity to operate some RTTY the week before the
contest.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone needs Zone2 or Grid Square FO10, keep an eye on our web site at
</DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/597/zone2/";>http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/597/zone2/</A></DIV>
<DIV>for frequencies, sked info, and updates to our information.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope to cu all in the contest.&nbsp; We will be a 6xmtr MM station as
VB2V.&nbsp; US stations QSL with SASE to me, Other stations QSL with SASE to
VE3BY.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
Explorer at <a