[RTTY] Sad and furious at the same time.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Sad and furious at the same time.
From: Waldemar.Kebsch@arcormail.de (Waldemar Kebsch)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:49:27 +0200
To all my friends,

countless I have been in the States since the seventies. On business
trips, but mostly on vacations, visiting my relatives who are living
across the States and to see my good friends in Dayton for the fourth
time this year now. Allways I was feeling like beeing at home!

Yesterday some idiots crashed into my second well loved home. At the
first moment I thought I am looking a bad movie on TV; have denied to
accept, that it really has happen. Even not my closed eyes have removed
the pictures, they still were there.

I am very sad and furious at the same time; with two fists, deep down
in my pockets.

My condolence to you my friends and see you again next year!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN