[RTTY] We stand united!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] We stand united!
From: wb8yjf@earthlink.net (Jon Severt)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:36:49 -0400
Thanks to all the great ham radio friends out there for their support in
Americas hour of tragedy! If the governments of the world acted like we (the
amateur radio community) did the world would indeed be a better place! Hams
the world over are the best ambassador's that any country could ask for!!

Now it's time to rid the world of these cowards once & for all!

73!
Jon WB8YJF

(HOPEFULLY  FO0SEV from 24 Sept. - 3 October - Australs Island)