[RTTY] CQ/NRJ WW DX Announcements .. where to find?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/NRJ WW DX Announcements .. where to find?
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:56:28 +0200
Hello,

in preperation for the CQ/NRJ WW DX I have checked a few DX bull's
and the Web for any announced contest activities. I have not found
very much in the bull's. On the Web you can find activity lists
about the CQWW SSB+CW only, but nothing about RTTY. Anyone out there,
who knows a Web site, which offers this useful infos?

If there is nothing, then "do it yourself", as we are saying here. :)
In this case, please send to me your information and I will present
a list/table on the RWRL Web site.

What I need from you are the informations: contest-callsign,
"DXCC-country", Class (category), QSL-info (bureau / direct), any
additional notes. >>Each activity<< will be listed, not DX-peds only!

With this infos I will create a list/table, sorted by contest
callsign, upload it to the RWRL site and update this list/table
every few days. Until the contest days the remaining time is short;
but it's better to start now than never, I believe ..? ~:-)

That's all what I wanted to post via the RTTY Reflector, before
I have to leave the bureau in a few minutes to catch my plane
to Muenchen (Munic). Will be back at home tomorrow, late in the
evening to check my e-Mailbox again.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN