[RTTY] ICON-746

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ICON-746
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:37:25 EDT
--part1_9a.1a6c1b31.28e4cbe5_boundary

Hi Guys,
Still Looking for info on Radios, right now the Kenwood  TS-870s is the tops,
here is what I can get hr and would like some opinions on this rig.

I can get an Icon-746 with mike that cost over 200.00  and a few other Items.
 It is very clean and works well, the cost is less that 1000.00 for me, Ive
known this guys for yrs.

Question how hard is it to get FSK to work? just a cable or is there alot of
wiring to do?
Does it run well on RTTY ETC. So what do you all think abt this rig?

Tom Wa8rpk

--part1_9a.1a6c1b31.28e4cbe5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Guys,
<BR>Still Looking for info on Radios, right now the Kenwood &nbsp;TS-870s is
the tops, here is what I can get hr and would like some opinions on this rig.
<BR>
<BR>I can get an Icon-746 with mike that cost over 200.00 &nbsp;and a few other
Items. &nbsp;It is very clean and works well, the cost is less that 1000.00 for
me, Ive known this guys for yrs.
<BR>
<BR>Question how hard is it to get FSK to work? just a cable or is there alot
of wiring to do?
<BR>Does it run well on RTTY ETC. So what do you all think abt this rig?
<BR>
<BR>Tom Wa8rpk
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_9a.1a6c1b31.28e4cbe5_boundary--