[RTTY] CT9- Note for Wf1B users.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CT9- Note for Wf1B users.
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:56:32 +1000
A question for you Eddie...  regarding other 'faux pas'.   SO far, not one
single Canadian station that I have seen or worked has given out the correct
"area" exchange as per the rules.   I have lots of  "ON"  and  "BC" etc,
none of which are technically correct... Do I edit or nor edit ???

John - vk4cej